Monday, August 23, 2010

Thoughts on What Will Happen in the Major European Leagues for the 2010-2011 Campaign

It has been over a month since I last posted on this blog, and for that I apologize. I will post much more once I get to school, where I anticipate having more free time than I have recently with my work schedule. I recognize I promised a long list of top 5’s and my favorite storylines of the World Cup, which I have written most of, but because of how early we are into the European season, I figured I would make my predictions for all the major leagues, especially the English Premier League. I have done a full table for England, while only listing a top 4 for Spain, Italy and Germany, as well as predictions for who will win their domestic cup. Once the draw for the Champions League comes out, I will do a prediction for that competition as well. Now for the predictions…

Spain:
1st- Barcelona
2nd- Real Madrid
3rd- Sevilla
4th-Atletico Madrid
Copa del Rey- Real Madrid

Italy:
1st- Inter Milan
2nd-Roma
3rd- Genoa
4th- AC Milan
Copa Italia- Inter Milan

Germany:
1st- Bayern Munich
2nd- Schalke 04
3rd- TSG Hoffenheim
4th- Bayer Leverkusen
DFB Pokal- TSG Hoffenheim

England:
1st- Chelsea
2nd- Manchester United
3rd- Arsenal
4th- Manchester City
5th-Tottenham Hotspur
6th- Liverpool
7th- Everton
8th-Bolton Wanderers
9th- Birmingham City
10th- Aston Villa
11th- Stoke City
12th- Fulham
13th- Blackburn
14th- Wolverhamption Wanderers
15th- Sunderland
16th- West Ham United
17th- Newcastle United
18th- Wigan Athletic
19th- West Brom
20th- Blackpool
FA Cup- Liverpool

No comments:

Post a Comment